Notice of the Filling of Labor of a Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Prodapt North America Inc. through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor
- One (1) such worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought in the occupational classification of Software Developers, Applications (O-Net Code: 15-1132.00 – Software Developers, Applications)
- H1B Job title: Technical Lead I
- A wage of $111,176.00 per year is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 10/01/2022 to 09/30/2025
- The employment will occur in Multiple location:
Worksite 1: Worksite 1: 700 Hidden Ridge, Irving, TX 75038c
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of Prodapt North America Inc, 10260 SW Greenburg Rd., Suite 630, Portland, OR-97223, USA.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor
Prodapt LCA Notices are posted electronically through Prodapt’s Internet website at
https://career-portal.prodapt.com/lcanotices for a period no less than 10 consecutive business days