Notice of the Filling of Labor of a Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Prodapt North America Inc. through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor
- One (1) such worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought in the occupational classification of Software Developers
(O-Net Code: 15-1252.00: Software Developers)
- H1B Job title: Associate Director
- A wage of $140,000.00 per year is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 02/03/2023 to 02/02/2026
- The employment will occur in Multiple location:
Worksite 1: 6801 Gaylord Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034
Worksite 2: 1333 Corporate Drive, Suite 101, Irving, TX 75038
Worksite 3: 1100 Nokota Bnd, Georgetown, TX 78626
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of Prodapt North America Inc, 10260 SW Greenburg Rd., Suite 630, Portland, OR-97223, USA.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor
Prodapt LCA Notices are posted electronically through Prodapt’s Internet website at https://career-portal.prodapt.com/lcanotices for a period no less than 10 consecutive business days