Notice of the Filling of Labor of a Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Prodapt North America Inc. through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor
- One (1) such worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought in the occupational classification of Computer Systems Analysts (ONet Code: 15-1211.00: Computer Systems Analysts)
- H1B Job title: Business Analyst
- A wage of $96,000.00 per year is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 10/01/2023 TO 09/30/2026.
- The employment will occur in below location:
Worksite 1: 14901 FAA Blvd, Ft Worth, TX 76155, USA
Worksite 2: 1333, Corporate Dr., Suite 101, Irving, TX 75038, USA
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of Prodapt North America Inc, 10260 SW Greenburg Rd., Suite 630, Portland, OR-97223, USA.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor Prodapt LCA Notices are posted electronically through Prodapt’s Internet website at
https://career-portal.prodapt.com/lcanoticesfor a period no less than 10 consecutive business days