Notice of the Filling of Labor of a Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Prodapt North America Inc. through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor
- One (1) such worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought in the occupational classification of Software Developers
(ONet Code: 15-1252.00: Software Developers)
- H1B Job title: Senior Technical Lead
- A wage of $116,938.00 per year is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 05/01/2023 TO 04/30/2026
- The employment will occur in below location:
Worksite 1: 7600 Corporate Center Driv, Suite 600, Miami, FL 33126.
Worksite 2: 1333 Corporate Drive, Suite 101, Irving, TX 75038.
Worksite 3: 711 Cowboys Parkway, APT 2029, Irving, TX 75063.
- The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of Prodapt North America Inc, 10260 SW Greenburg Rd., Suite 630, Portland, OR-97223, USA.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor Prodapt LCA Notices are posted electronically through Prodapt’s Internet website at https://career-portal.prodapt.com/lcanotices for a period no less than 10 consecutive business days